New book, Signals and Systems For Dummies. Visit the downloads page and Extras page.
Fall 2014 Classes:
- Signal Processing Laboratory (will support Ms McKenna Lovejoy)
- Modern Digital Signal Processing
- Communications Systems II.
- Estimation Theory and Adaptive Filtering. Independent study course.
- Senior Seminar (not teaching Fall 2014)
- Senior Design Project (not teaching Fall 2014)
Spring 2015 Classes:
- Introduction to Signals and Systems (?)
- Communications Laboratory(will support instructor Mr. Les Tekamp)
- Communication Systems I
- Real-Time Digital Signal Processing
- Statistical Signal Processing.
Summer 2014 Classes:
- Phase-Locked Loops and Frequency Synthesis This course is officially listed now. The focus will be PLL and synchronization, but please give me your inputs.
Other Courses Taught by Dr. Wickert
- Problem Solving in ECE I
- Engineering Probability and Statistics
- Microwave Circuit Design
- Random Signals
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Optical Communications
- Multimedia Communications and the Internet
- Detection and Extraction of Signals from Noise
- Spread Spectrum Communications
- Estimation Theory and Adaptive Filtering